1.26.2011

Grad School, Moving and Marriage

I have been accepted at my top THREE choice schools now. I will be flying out to all of them in February to do assistantship interviews and get a feel for the campus. I am ALSO lucky enough to have my Aunt Risa drive from Little Rock to Fayetteville to visit me while I am in Arkansas, and to have Danny's best friend Tucker and his girlfriend Amanda host me for two nights while I am in South Carolina. I can't wait!!

In other news, I'm ENGAGED!!! My man proposed to me on Christmas morning in front of my family. I am so, so blessed. I cannot wait to be Mrs. Jillian Liota. We have been busy planning and such for the big day, which is June 11th. After that, Danny and I will be moving across the country to start our lives together. So exciting!!
------------------------------------------

TOP 3 (in no particular order)
University of Arkansas – ACCEPTED!
University of South Carolina – ACCEPTED!
Indiana University – ACCEPTED! (Conditional. Pending Faculty Interview and Assistantship Placement)

IN ORDER OF REMAINING PREFERENCE
New York University – ?
University of Vermont - ?
Ball State University – Conditional Acceptance, Pending Faculty Interview and Assistantship Placement
Harvard University – ?
Ohio State University – Rejected
University of Denver – ?
Vanderbilt University - ?

No comments: